The flexibility to block websites is one thing everybody ought to know the way to do, as it will possibly improve your safety and assist shield you online. Utilizing the Block Web site extension for Google Chrome, you may block websites from being accessed or from showing inside Google searches.
Easy methods to block websites in Google Chrome
- Head on over to the webstore and discover the Block Website utility web page. Hit the ‘Add to Chrome’ button on the prime proper of the web page.
- You’ll be requested to verify your alternative, hit ‘Okay’ and the set up will proceed and full.
- You’ll now have the Block Website icon on the top right of your browser.
- Click on on it and the under panel will open up. Right here you may block the present website you’re on by hitting ‘Block this website’ or block a particular website by hitting ‘Edit block websites checklist’ and getting into the handle of a website manually.
- Hitting ‘Edit block websites checklist’ will open up the under web page, the place you may add or take away websites to your block checklist.
- On the left aspect of the web page, you will note a settings choice. Clicking this can carry up just a few selections, together with including password entry to blocked pages. Upon clicking these test filling boxes, you may be prompted to enter a password.
- You possibly can add as many websites as you wish to this checklist, and the password safety implies that these can solely be altered by you.
This software program makes it that a lot simpler to make sure the security otherwise you and your loved ones on-line, and with it being really easy to arrange and edit, it is simply accessible to everybody.